Carbo's Classic Hits

I'm an aspiring sports journalist and am currently studying Professional Writing & Editing at RMIT with a view to completing a journalism degree. Sport plays a big part in my life and I don't think you will ever be able to take sport away from me no matter what I am doing or where I am in the world.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Welcome

Hi everyone,

How's it going?

I've created this blog as a way of showing my writing on all sort of things, although sports writing is a major interest of mine so don't be surprised if you see more sports article than general interest one.

VFL football is another big love of mine and this stems from my involvement with the Werribee Tigers as a football analyst/statistician, something which is extremely rewarding because I am being paid to do something I love.

Netball is the main sport I write about, covering mainly Melbourne Phoenix and Kestrels home games played at the SNHC as well any international Tests played by Australia here in Melbourne.

I'm a Melbourne Phoenix supporter, but try to not to show this in my writing.

I was lucky enough to cover two internationals during my first year as a netball reporter and they are too games of netball I will never forget.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mick Riley said...

Ben Carbonaro lives the passion!

"The hits just keep on coming!"

Keep up the good work Ben but leave ANZAC DAY alone for the Bombers and Pies who will always attract upwards of 70,000 fans.

12:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>