Carbo's Classic Hits

I'm an aspiring sports journalist and am currently studying Professional Writing & Editing at RMIT with a view to completing a journalism degree. Sport plays a big part in my life and I don't think you will ever be able to take sport away from me no matter what I am doing or where I am in the world.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Schools not responsible for everything

The recent Werribee DVD controversy has raised several issues and one of these has included how much responsibility schools hold when it comes to teaching students in non academic areas such as accpetable social behavior.

Schools shouldn't be blamed whenever a case of bullying or violent teenage behaviour is reported in the media and it really is about time parents to take back a much greater level of responsibility because it is how behave that directly influences the children they have raised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>