Carbo's Classic Hits

I'm an aspiring sports journalist and am currently studying Professional Writing & Editing at RMIT with a view to completing a journalism degree. Sport plays a big part in my life and I don't think you will ever be able to take sport away from me no matter what I am doing or where I am in the world.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

The Year Ahead

Last year was definately a big year for me with so many highlights and 2007 has only just started but being accepeted into journalism at RMIT is definately a huge lifetime highlight for me.

Last year was the final year of my Professional Writing and Editing course at TAFE, the graduation ceremony almost saw me start to cry because it was the realisation of having overcome the many challenges as a person with Asperger Syndrome.

Journalism has long been an area that I have had an interest in and wanted to work in, so getting into the degree is a great way for me to learn even more skills as I continue to work on my ambition to be a sports journalist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>